Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stop being a JERK!

So I stumbled across a blog the other day that happen to have a posting that I really needed to read that day. The name of the blog is ZenHabits and the blog posting was The Biggest Waste of Time. It explains all the time that is wasted but people when they say Yes when they mean No and commit themselves to something that they don't really want to do.

The author of this blog does one posting a day and I haven't been paying attention the past couple days, but the one today happen to catch my eye. 5 Tiny Steps to Quit Being Such a Jerk.

It’s so sad because I see so many inconsiderate people around me every day — people who only care about what they want and don’t think of others, don’t see things from the perspective of other people. People who cut you off in traffic, who cut in front of you in line, who say rude things, who take your parking spot, who hurt your feelings. I try to brush these things off, but it’s unfortunate that so many people are so inconsiderate.

Thing is, they aren’t trying to be mean or rude … they just aren’t thinking of others. And I don’t think they’re aware of this. I think they think they’re being perfectly fine, and don’t think of themselves as inconsiderate

Get the 5 simply tips here and keep your eye on this blog to live a more simple and satisfying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment