Monday, February 23, 2009

I thought Ronald McDonald was a kind person...

Guess I was wrong. Now if you know me you know I have struggled with an affair with a #2 value meal for a couple years. I might second guess that midnight snack now.

Apparently back in August a McDonald's employee intervened in an altercation happening within his McDonalds in Little Rock, AR. A male stuck his female companion and the employee stepped in and dragged the guy outside. He was then shot multiple times and was rushed to a hospital. He has racked up a heft medical bill of around $300,000.

A representative of the administrator for McDonald's workers compensation plan explained that "we have denied this claim in its entirety as it is our opinion that Mr. Haskett's injuries did not arise out of or within the course and scope of his employment."
Here is a local news segment on the event with a security video. For more on this read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment