Friday, February 27, 2009

My Intention

So before I left for work today I pulled an intention card (I collection of cards that have different intention that one should focus on for the day, or until you believe you have fulfilled it enough to pull another.)
Well this morning I pulled this one.
CREATE A STRESS-FREE LIFE

Which I believe is so important nowadays. There is no reason that you should be extremely stressed out to the point of a breakdown. Now I know that life can get tough sometimes and it does seem like the world is going to come crumbling down on you head. But take a breathe, relax, center yourself. Know that tomorrow will come as every other day has and that you can only do your best, and as long as you do that then you have done all you could do.

Take care of yourselves... sometimes it is ok to put yourselves first. (Thanks Cassie)

No comments:

Post a Comment