Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm a Bagel on a Plate full of Onion Rolls...

"I am so glad I know you"

This was just said to me as I began to write my first post on my brand new blog. I am in no way trying to sound arrogant, but just trying to show that people find me some what interesting or at least mildly amusing.

So the reason for this blog is simple I need somewhere to share my random thoughts and things I find interesting with the world. This blog will be a little bit all over the map when it comes to what will be posted to it will mostly be really QUEER. If you recognize where the Blog title comes from then you know that I am a big queen and absolutely love musicals. If you don't know where it's from then watch this...

Funny Girl- I'm the Greatest Star

I will have another post coming shortly with a little back ground on me. Till then. Love yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment